How to get registered
Kids on Camera is a television casting agency for kids and babies of all ages and we are now registering adults too, as well as a provider of insight into the film industry, that was established in February 2000. Kids on Camera offer training to youngsters on how to be professional on camera and helping to build their self-confidence. That is what they will need in the industry to ‘seal the deal’ and get that commercial they have always wanted. Presenters come out of hiding and show themselves as true actors and actresses.
Once your child has registered with us and has attended the training course (optional but advisable), we will try to set up auditions for your child for television commercials and print ads (or whatever else is being advertised in the television/media industry).
What do you need?
- R350 once off Registration Fee
- This includes all your porfolio photos
- Your Birth Certificate
- Please note that all registrations take place on Saturdays
- Fill out the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible
- We offer an optional Audition Training course for only R200, click here to find out more
YOU PAY R350 TO REGISTER ON OUR DATABASE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE JOBS OR AUDITIONS